The performance of a subcontractor at the job site often reflects on the company that hired them. Whenever Lighting Service, Inc. acts as your subcontractor, we understand that we have dual responsibilities—to you and your customer. Our primary goal always has been, and will continue to be, to give your customers the same outstanding service they are accustomed to receiving directly from you. When we subcontract for you, our secondary goal is just as crucial, to minimize your administrative burden. To achieve these goals, Lighting Service, Inc.:
- rigorously meets all response and completion deadlines;
- Satisfies and exceeds you and your clients’ expectations regarding the quality of our work;
- promptly communicates with you and your client regarding the scheduling, cost, and status of our work;
- explicitly follow your instructions regarding those signatures, store stamps, work verifications, photographs, and other documents you want obtained;
- uses your IVR and other reporting systems to provide detailed, timely, and complete estimates, progress reports, invoices and other documentation;
- communicates with you and your customer in a timely, and professional manner;
- seeks to do everything within our power to maintain and improve the good will that you have developed with your client.
By diligently catering to your customer’s needs and fully conforming to your procedures, Lighting Service, Inc. believes that we—as your subcontractor—can contribute greatly to you and your customer’s continued profitability and success.